Your privacy is important to giVfted GmbH. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that giVfted GmbH collects, and the ways in which giVfted GmbH uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
giVftedGmbH may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Profile Information:
After you create an account you may choose to provide additional information on your giVfted profile, such as gender, birth date, mobile and telephone numbers, educational background, website, descriptions of your skills, and professional experience.
- Customer Services:
When you contact us via our contact form, we collect information that helps us categorize your question and respond to it. We may use this information to improve our services and site.
When you subscribe our Newsletter you are opted-in with your name and email address to receive our news letter. giVfted will only use your provided information for the purpose of providing you the newest information available from our site and community.
- Log Files, IP Addresses, your PC and Mobile devices information:
When you visit or leave giVfted sites (whether as a Member or Visitor) by clicking a hyperlink, we automatically receive:
- URL of the site from or directed.
- Internet protocol (“IP”) address of your computer or the proxy server that you use to access the web
- Your computer operating system, and type of web browser
- Mobile device (including your mobile device identifier provided by your mobile device operating system)
- your mobile operating system (if you are accessing giVfted site using a mobile device)
- Name of your ISP or your mobile carrier
- We may also receive location data passed to us from third-party services or GPS-enabled devices that you have set up, which we use to show you local information.
- Almost all mobile devices allow you to prevent real time location data being sent to giVfted, and giVfted will honor your settings.
giVfted is round the clock seeking to improve our services we offer you. We will introduce new features and functionalities which may result in the collection of new information.
Using personal information
giVfted GmbH may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you relevant service that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you relevant giVfted service communications.
Where giVfted GmbH discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, giVfted GmbH may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
giVfted GmbH will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
giVfted will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
giVfted GmbH is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.